The Life Insurance Prelicensing course is equipped to assist students to be adequately prepared for the State Licensing Exam through
general Life Insurance principles for the state of North Carolina. It also provides an introduction to the business
of Life Insurance and a solid foundation of basic information dealing with Life Insurance policies.
Listed below are the Life Insurance Prelicensing courses currently offered by Lewis Financial Services Institute.
Additional dates will be added throughout the year. Please check back periodically if you do not find a course
that meets your schedule.
- March 3 - 5 (9 a.m to 4:30 p.m.)
- March 6 - 8 (6 to 9:45 p.m. on 3/6. 9 a.m to 5 p.m. on 3/7 & 3/8.)
- March 24 - 26 (9 a.m to 4:30 p.m.)
- April 3 - 5 (6 to 9:45 p.m. on 4/3. 9 a.m to 5 p.m. on 4/4 & 4/5.)
- April 20 - 22 (9 a.m to 4:30 p.m.)
All Life Insurance Prelicensing courses
are $150 and involve computer-based learning techniques. The cost for both the Life Insurance Prelicensing and the Accident, Sickness & Health
Prelicensing courses is $250.